From:
Crystal Reddell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 11:16:05 PST
Hi everybody!  I just wanted to introduce myself, as I am new to
Lactnet.  My name is Crystal, and I'm a brand-new LLL Leader.  I   have
3 young ones, the youngest being a 5-m/o girl; my son is 2-1/2,
and my older daughter, 4-1/2 y/o.  I'm really excited about being
a new LLLLeader, and learning even more about nursing/breastfeeding/
lactation here.  (It seems to me that each one has a different meaning
or connotation...)  BTW, if I may pose a question, do any of you
find it easier to subscribe only to the list of messages, rather
than the entire digest?  Or does that make it harder to follow
continuing threads?  You can send me private email at:
TIA!
All my best,
Crystal Reddell