From:
Michael Reeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 14:59:54 -0500
Hi,
Another thought on the luggage tags.  As we have been discussing the three
things that a mom may need to know in the hospital  "how to latch the baby
on, how to unlatch the baby and who to call for help" I find myself in the
situation that they know who to call for help, but they don't seem to know
when to call for help.  I think this is part of the postpartum amnesia.  If
you could put 3 things on the luggage tag regarding "when to call for
help", what would you write??  I need something simple and clear enough so
that they really will call before they are 12 days into bottles, nipple
sheilds,  et al.
Thanks for any ideas.
Merilee Reeder
Basel, CH