From:
"Britton, Cathryn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 1997 11:36:00 PDT
I have read with interest the thread about the MER/letdown reflex. I am
currently undertaking some research in the UK of women's experiences of
several aspects of breastfeeding. One theme of my research was women's
discussions of the letdown reflex. Some members may be interested to know
that I have recently published an article on this. The paper is very much
about the women's experiences, the language used to describe the letdown and
its significance to the women. It is called 'Letting it go, letting it flow:
women's experiential accounts of the letdown reflex' by Cathryn Britton,
published in Social Sciences in Health Vol.3 No. 3 pp 176-187.

Best wishes
Cathryn

email [log in to unmask]