From:
Carol Brussel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 01:20:47 -0500
dear theresa,
in cases involving medication and recommendations to wean, always call your
local La Leche League. i will say with all due modesty that our professional
liason department here in denver is the finest. so make that call, its local.
i am sorry to have not introduced myself before. i am a lll leader and a new
da. i have been involved with several bf groups over the last ten years,
especially the mothers milk bank here, one of my favorite groups of wonder
women. this is about the only place that i can add that i have now been
lactating for ten and a half years. when i became a da, my husband would kid
me about the title, so i informed him that it means i will prosecute anyone
who doesn't breastfeed to the fullest extent of the law. i also invented this
economical style of typing without capitals. i also do the homeschooling
thing and sew a lot.
i'm very glad to be in such terrific company, i've learned a lot already.
carol brussel