From:
Veronica Garea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 09:24:21 -0300
Dear Lactnetters,
e-lactancia.org is a project developed by a team of dedicated
paediatricians and other doctors, pharmacist, and IT people from the
Hospital de Denia, Marina Alta, in Spain. The team leader is Dr. José
María Paricio, well known in our Spanish-speaking cybercommunity.

We use it frequently in combination with Dr. Hale's book (which we
recently received as a gift from one of the LLLL from Argentina that
attended LLLI's Intnl Conference) and it is a very useful tool for all of
us that do not understand English.

There are some differences between the information from Dr. Hale's book
and the information on e-lactancia, but I have yet to find a significant
difference.

I was happy to see they have an English version up and running. I did not
know anything about it.

I hope this information is useful.

Best regards,

Veronica Garea