From:
Susan Burger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 07:48:10 -0500
Dear all:

In addition to hand's free pumping system (which can be homemade with a tight stretch
bra, camisole or tube top), olive oil which is generally fabulous, some women have very
elastic breasts that don't fit well in the cone shaped Madonna style shape (I still remember
my mother having bras like that can getting my hand slapped when I was little and couldn't
resist the urge to poke the point and find out what was in there).  Angled shields can work
well for those breasts that slither out of the other shields and they have the added benefit
that a mother who is stuck in a hospital bed and not allowed out can actually recline while
pumping.

Best, Susan