From:
Andrea Tran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 18:47:29 -0600
Is anyone aware of a source for lactation related charting forms for
inpatients?

I was telling my collegues the other day that I'd like to open up a
lactation hotel - a place for Moms to go after they leave the hospital.
I'd feed them and help them with breastfeeding at least until their milk
came in.  I'd take care of their linens and "Mother" them until they
were feeling confident about breastfeeding.  I'd call it a Boob and
Breakfast : )