From:
Tony Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 18:40:38 -0400
My mom called me last night, before CH aired, to tell me that my dad saw the
description of the CH episode in the tv guide and said, " hey, this sounds
like it's about that book Judy has been complaining about.  You need to call
and make sure she knows it's coming on."  Too bad Dad wasn't right!!  Maybe
if mom had been following a particular book, it wouldn't have been so bad!
Kudos to  my dad.  I'm the only bf mom he has ever been around, but
obviously he is listening and paying attention!

Judy Phillips