Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 18:47:33 +0100
>         One of our L&D nurses has a sister in the Cambuslang district near
>Glasgow, who is trying to re-lactate and might need sopme assistance. Her
>sister is going to send her information we use with Fenugreek and
>Domperidone but not sure what is available in your country.
>         Attie sandink RN. IBCLC.

Do you mean Glasgow in Scotland, Attie?

There is quite a lot of bf support in Glasgow and an excellent bf
clinic at the Queen Mother's Hospital in the city, which takes
self-referrals, if I recall correctly. She just needs to phone them
to check on their opening hours.

Rarely, Metaproclamide (Reglan) is prescribed in the UK; domperidone
is Motilium, and I don't think I have ever heard of this being
prescribed for relactation, but she could certainly ask about it. She
won't find much knowledge of fenugreek but again, she should ask.

HTH

Heather Welford Neil
NCT bfc Newcastle upon Tyne UK