From:
Jim Braun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 1995 21:47:55 EDT
It was one of the neater things that one experiences in life... I was anxious to
attend that LACTNET meeting at the ILCA Conference, yet got side-tracked in the
Exhibit Booth.  I walked in to the room with about 35 women present when Kathy
Auerbach looked at my name tag and said," Here is the birthday girl."  The whole
room broke into "Happy Birthday."  I was given a card that all the LACTNETTERS
had signed.  My friend and colleague had mentioned on line for those attending
the conference to wish me a happy birthday.  Technical abilities are not one of
my personality strengths, so I am ever astonished at the workings of the
Computer Age.  Thank you one and all who participated in this birthday wish.
This was my first conference.  I loved everything about it.  I had my family
with me, and I was delighted that they could enjoy the luxuries of Gainey Ranch
with me.  I am looking forward to meeting all again in Kansas City.

Sincerely,
Kathy Braun, RN, IBCLC
Cincinnati, Ohio