From:
Janet Hoover Malo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 1996 01:55:41 -0500
I am a midwife in CA and I am planning to take the IBCLC test in July. I
have a client Bfing a 10 m. old baby who only eats a small amount of solid
food a day. The mom spent the day in the hosp. with a major asthma attack.
The Dr. gave her a rx. for prednizone, 60 mg. a day tapering off in 12
days. Is this ok and how will it affect her baby and her milk supply? She
is also on eyrthromycin so we will be on the look out for yeast.
Thanks for your help. I am in total awe of the incredable body of knowladge
on this list.
Janet Malo, LM
Santa Cruz, CA