From:
Daniel Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 09:08:07 -0500
Hi All,
      Here is the Target address for all of those who want to write.
Target Stores; P.O. Box 960; Minneapolis, Minnesota 55440-0960. We
started our Christmas  shopping at our local Target, even though we had
a very major problem when we went in the first time right at their Grand
Opening. Once again we had a major problem and so we are writing them to
let them know we will not set foot in their store again. Of course they
are going to push and encourage bottle feeding, as it increases their
profits. For a chain that claims to put money back into the community to
support families, it is time we let them know that their messages are
mixed and contridictory.

Leslie Ward
Vine Grove, KY
Happy Holidays to All