From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 11:53:31 -0800
Hi All,
Can someone please give a description of the "Posture" hold?  TIA

An amusing note about PJ (heck with all the other garbage he has to go
through right now, might as well through in something cute!):

The other day while at my in-laws, my m-i-l was making a comment (one of
those semi-disapproving comments) about how PJ just loves the breast.  He
will do a nose-dive into my breast if given half a chance! Anyway, she said
he'd probably BF upside down if I'd let him.  So I said, "Let's see!"  :D  I
picked him up put him on my left shoulder (head hanging down) bared my right
breast, and guess what he did:
He started giggling, grabbed me, latched on and BF!!  He thought he was so
smart!  My m-i-l just rolled her eyes.  I showed my good friend Karen Evon,
IBCLC (a lactnetter, too.  Hi Karen!)  and she got a good laugh out of it too!
Hope you get a chuckle out of his antics yourselves!  ;)
Jay

(who on top of everything else, appears to have broken the toe next to her
baby toe on her right foot, last night!  Egads, what....Nope, better not ask
THAT question!  :D )
Jay Simpson, CLE
Sacramento, CA
"No Miracles performed here, just a lot of love and hard work."
ICQ#4681696