From:
"Cindy Curtis, RN, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 16:49:19 -0400
Just today I traded with my OB director, I "took" her Enfamil travel mug and
left he in a pretty gift bag a LLL water bottle and a cute bf travel mug !
;-)

Nevermore will that Enfamil mug be seen in my hospital! ;-)

I am with you 100 % ..... this makes me

Cindy

Cindy Curtis, RN, IBCLC
mailto:[log in to unmask]