From:
Khalid Aziz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 06:25:34 -0500
I am always pleased to read posts on Lactnet regarding legislation that
promotes breastfeeding and appauled when I hear that someone was asked to
leave a building because of breastfeeding.  May I suggest something?  I am
not sure whether the owners of the server will object or not.

1.  If a positive (or negative) piece of legislation or political/legal
position or activity regarding breastfeeding pops up, could a summary
(facts, not libel) be posted on the server?

2.  Could the person doing the summary make sure that it contains a
telephone, fax or e-mail address of the organization concerned (eg
politician or restaurant) that we can send our comments to?

3.  We could then flood that organization with positive comments or
disgust.  I would be happy to throw in my 2 cents worth for the cause.

If people feel that this is not Lactnet's role, please disregard this
notice and don't "flood" me with messages (unless you're the editor), I'm
already overwhelmed!

Khalid