From:
Sue Ann Kendall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 13:36:47 -0600
Obviously I am another big fan of Kathy D., since I have been collecting
her words and placing them on the Web for all to see since 1995. But I must
say that when I saw the subject line, "kathy dettwyler's due," I
interpreted the apostrophe followed by 's', not as a possessive, but as a
contraction, and for a heart-palipatating (sp) moment, I thought it was an
announcement that my pal was going to start long-term breastfeeding all
over again in 9 months. YOW!

Sue Ann Kendall
who should go back to making a big, long list of upcoming breastfeeding
events on her very serious non-Dettwyler Web site.

PS: Since the AAP announcement came out, I have received numerous pieces of
email from mothers demanding to know if there is actual scientific evidence
that breastfeeding past 6 months is A Good Thing. As if the AAP just
decided that on a whim???

Sue Ann Kendall, Kynan and Declan's mother, LLL Leader, Austin, Texas USA
Spousoid of Rory & companion to Gwynneth, the Pembroke Welsh Corgi Puppy
LLLI Web Site Manager: http://www.lalecheleague.org [log in to unmask]
ILCA Webfrau: http://www.ilca.org/     Me: http://www.prairienet.org/~sak

             * You are just as unique as everyone else! *