From:
pat Bull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 16:56:26 -0500

Does anyone have information about how to transport breastmilk using
dry ice?
Barbara, if the milk is frozen, Baskins and Robins ice cream place has dry
ice.  When I ran the Chicago Milk Bank, I would get a styrofoam container,
wraped the dry ice in brown paper (from the grocery paper bags).  Then you
put the bottles of frozen milk in the styrofoam and place dry ice around or
on top of milk.  It stays frozen for a long time.
Pat Bull, RN, IBCLC
The Breastfeeding Connection/Medela
Naperville, IL-  where we are seeing a few of those white flakes come down