From:
Cheryl Parrott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 10:16:47 EDT
A smile for all...
Last week my husband called me at work to tell me a co worker had just had
their baby.  About 4 wks premature I believe. He of course asked the dad if
they were breastfeeding and they are not.  My husband asked "isnt that bad"?
I said YES,  he then asked if he should tell the dad, again YES.  I then gave
him the quick info on immunity, better tummy's, less sick, esp with RSV and
flu season around the corner etc.  I told him to tell the new parents if they
needed help getting restarted with bfdg to call me.

He is now hunting out all pregnant women to inquire about their feeding
choices!!  Go hubby!!

Cheryl Parrott RN, BSN
Oprah would be sad, my husband is still very supportive of breasts that
"belong" to our 19 month old, and within 2 months to our newborn.