From:
doug rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 1996 23:01:30 -0400
Hi All

I need some advice about a planned trip to Boston with my husband to go to
a conference. Unfortunately not about breastfeeding but MacWorld which
still should be interesting. I will be travelling with my then to be 15
month old girl. I will still be breastfeeding her unless something
unexpected happens.

My question is how breastfeeding friendly is Boston? Will I be able to
nurse in stores or restaurants out in public? Will I need a shawl etc.? I
am quite happy in Canada nursing where ever but I don't know any of the
laws in that part of the States re: indecent exposure etc. (I know I don't
feel that nursing would be indecent exposure but there can be some strange
and different laws out there.)

Please let me know if anyone has any info on this.

Karen Cunningham M.D. C.C.F.P.
London Ontario Canada
Email : [log in to unmask]
(My husbands address)