From:
"Susan Z. Condon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 14:09:50 -0400
Have any of you done this?  Any pointers?  I was asked to submit my
curriculum for use in the UCLA program to be used as an example on how to
write one.  Can I gush for a moment?  I got an "A" and was told that it was
the best one the instructor has read in so long and would I consider
sending a clean copy for their use?  So, I thought I should consider
protecting my curriculum.  Thanks for any help and please, if possible,
would you also email me privately?  May go no-mail for a while as I am
swamped.  Thanks! Still waiting for the IBLCE results.....

Susan Z. Condon, BA, CLE, CLC
Lactation Consulting Home Services
1846 Church St., San Francisco, CA 94131-2713
415-282-7816 or <[log in to unmask]>
wife to Marty and mother of Arianthe (5)

"They aim for the best but it's never going to
be good enough." from Chele Marmet after
coining the change in terminology from ABM to
AIM (Artificial Infant Milk)