From:
Barbara Arthur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 07:46:44 -0700
I am very disappointed with the NANN position. I don't
believe they  have ever come out with a position
statement on breast feeding in general. I reviewed a
position statement for them about a year ago that
contained a lot of outdated material. I hadn't heard
from them since. NANN has had a lot of turmoil in the
past 2 years but they should put out the best info
available to their membership. Does anyone know who
drafted this position statement? NANN should be a
leader, not an anchor.

Barbara Arthur RNC,IBCLC
former NANN member
--- Automatic digest processor