From:
Attie Sandink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 21:04:08 -0400
To all;
In our clinic all our calls are registered somehow, All clients who have
been in the clinic so the call is charted on their chart ie.problem and
suggestions made, plus followup in clinic. Clients who have not been to the
clinic but do not really need to be seen ,conversations are documented in a
phone followup book as above. The warmline on the postpartum floor also has
a form they fill out concerning the problem, age of child, suggestions made
and possible recommendations to make appointment with family Doctor or
Breastfeeding clinics.
Attie Sandink RN. IBCLC. Burlington, ON