Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 2009 18:40:19 EDT
I don't know if this is what you are looking for but I wrote about this
and detailed the story of a woman who did this.  This is terrible, but I
can't remember if it is in the last chapter of Cathy Genna's book, where I wrote
 about counseling skills with negative outcomes, or if it is in the LLL LC
Series  on Breastfeeding and Adolescents (which also includes the story of
an bio  mom who pumped 8 mos. for her baby which she placed for adoption).
I'm out  of state, so I can't look it up and am trying to function with a
menopausal  brain.

I could also put you in touch with the mother-in-law of the woman I wrote
about, whose baby had died.  She is an IBCLC & LLLL.

Nancy Williams, MA, MFT, IBCLC, CCE