From:
Tim and Jude Kurokawa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 18:43:02 -0600
Our office nurse is nursing an extremely verbal 3 yr 11 mo old girl.  She
discusses the flavor of the milk... but anyhow, I mentioned to her mom that
I knew a 5 yr old (nearly 6 yr old) who is still nursing too, and she said,
"I know.  Emily asked C. if she still nursed and C. said, 'a little bit'."
It's funny because C.'s mom has been asking me how to wean her since she was
a yearling, (I told her "don't offer but don't refuse")  and here they are,
still going strong.  Makes me giggle.

Jude
V<>V<>V<>V<>V<>V<>V<>V
Jude Kurokawa, CNM, FNP
513 Dayton St.   Wolf Point, MT 59201  406-653-1608
Home and Hospital births on the Rez
The Coyote midwife sits by the hole and waits....
mailto:[log in to unmask]  HTTP://www.midrivers.com/~jkuro
There is no cure for birth and death except to enjoy the interval
V<>V<>V<>V<>V<>V<>V<>V<>V