From:
Wendi Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 10:36:53 -0700
Barbara,

I wouldn't waste my breath.  I have written multiple times to Oprah
regarding a show about breastfeeding and barely get a form letter back.  She
has no intention of representing breastfeeding or natural birth on her show.
She isn't as concerned about human life as she says, it apparently boils
down to the almighty dollar and ratings.  UGH!

Wendi Jones
Breastfeeding Advocate
http://www.lactivist.com

"When individuals have been born gently, welcomed kindly into the community,
breastfed for many years, they do not become greedy people. They come from a
place of fullness and balance with all our relations." Jeannine Parvati
Baker