From:
Lee-Ann Halbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 17:34:49 -0700
Naomi,
I don't know about where Liz Baldwin's recent info may be in print.
However, re: citing to the web, the APA (I believe that is the American
Psychology or Psychiatric Assoc) format book (used by many nursing
journals, although not the Journal of Human Lact, and not by medical
journals) does have details on referencing to the web.  Unfortunately, I
have temporarily misplaced my APA book, but I believe the format is to
list the author and title of the page, followed by the exact web page
address, followed by the specific date you viewed the page.
Lee-Ann