From:
Sheila Angalet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 13:31:23 -0500
Sorry to post to the list but I tried sending this message privately and it
was returned (and I can't recheck as I hit the delete key already)

 Subject: pain in the $%^# mothers

 Susan -

 You're just too darn nice!

 You've got to be like some of the LCs that have been mentioned on the thread
that are under par.  You've got to be mean and not give anything away,
including your
 time, without compensaition.

 Hopefully, you realized I had my tongue firmly implanted in my cheek for
that
 last paragraph :-)

 The first sentence stands tho' and therein may be the reason this woman
takes
 such advantage of you. There are just some people who think because we
choose
 to help people and are a part of a "service" industry, that they can own us
 and take advantage.  How do you change it?  Don't know - sorry - just be
glad
 that she is in a distinct minority.

 And please - don't change - we need compassionate and caring people out
 there!

 Warmly,
 Sheila angalet
 LLL-NJ