From:
Alicia Dermer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 1995 23:40:19 -0400
Leslie:  Although I'm not sure how common nausea is with hot flushes
(I'll check the literature about menopause, but I haven't seen this as a
complaint among my menopausal patients), there is one possible
explanation for hot flushes during lactation.  Breastfeeding is a
hypoestrogenic state, so it is conceivable that some breastfeeding moms
might feel hot flushes (again, I have not seen this, but I'll read your
reference).  Alicia.  [log in to unmask]