From:
Janice Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 22:21:57 -0600
The Breastfeeding Committee for Saskatchewan has just released its latest newsletter.  (I'm the editor!)
We've been making good progress in getting our provincial gov't to provide some support in assisting the health regions to work towards BFI.
The newsletter details some of the activities and progress that we've made.

The newsletter is available as a PDF:
http://www.saskatoonhealthregion.ca/pdf/BCSnewsletterNo17Spring2005Final.pdf
Previous newsletters are posted on the website at:
http://www.saskatoonhealthregion.ca/your_health/ps_bf_bcs_newsletters.htm

You might also be interested in snooping around other areas of the "breastfeeding" section of the Saskatoon Health Region, which hosts the site for the Breastfeeding Committee for Saskatchewan, as well as other breastfeeding groups and services.

Another thing we are proud of, is a BFI poster (funded with support of CPNP) that will be distributed throughtout Sask.  Health Regions can personalize it with their own logo.
http://www.saskatoonhealthregion.ca/pdf/BCSBrstfeedPoster1.1.pdf

The website is still a work in progress, but we're happy to see it, since we've been without any kind of website for a year or so!

Janice Reynolds
Saskatchewan, Canada