From:
Jeanne Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 10:48:21 -0500
Greetings y'all,
This evening on pedschat we will discuss the milk ejection response.  Please
come with theories, suggestions, amusing anecdotes and tales.  We meet at
10pm New York Time.

Also, tonight, let's discuss next week's topic.  Is there some situation you
have always wondered about?  Something you wish you could improve or do
differently?

It's easy to get to Pedschat.  Go to the following website, and click on
"Chat".

http://www.pedschat.org

See you there,
Jeanne Fisher