From:
Renee Hefti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 09:32:49 -0800
I'm back again (having a trip down memory lane as I go through my boxes of "political" stuff).

A 1995 plea I made to the hospitals of British Columbia:

    "that until such time, as can be shown by scientific
     studies, (not those funded by the formula industry),
     that acceptance of free infant formula, bottles and
     teats increases breastfeeding rates and supports
     breastfeeding, that hospital boards decline donations
     of free or subsidized breastmilk substitutes".

Renee Hefti - Graham
Vancouver, Canada