From:
Gladys Mason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 1997 15:39:00 -0400
     I am looking for any resources, references, pamphlets, ed material, or
     factsheet that specifically address the issue of enhanced brain
     development in breastfed infants. The focus group for this information
     is for a group of state level decision makers in education, industry,
     and health who are being invited by the Governor of our lovely state
     of North Carolina to discuss early brain development issues and its
     implication on early childhood programs.  I am asking for help because
     I have to come up with something GREAT in a very short period of time.
     If there is something already developed -- how can I get hold of it.
     If I need to develop it -- which I suspect is the case-- I need pull
     it together.  Thanks in advance for any advice.  Send private or
     through lactnet, your choice.  Gladys Mason, State WIC BF Coord.