From:
Margery Forrest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 07:19:39 -0400
Hi Lactnetters:

        I attended a LLL evaluation meeting yesterday.  The other leaders and
several of the moms had received the lanolin in the mail.  I told them
not to use it for nipples until I recieved the information in the mail.
I am concerned that this mailing went to LLL members, and not just
leaders.  Perhaps I'll post info to the LLL e-mail site, too.

        I did recieve an e-mail from Fougera.  The are "gathering
information for (me), and will be sending it shortly.  There may be a few
pages of documentation, so (they) will probably be sinding it through the
regular "old-fashoned" mail.  Thanks for your patience."

        Fougera's e-mail address is [log in to unmask]  The person you
would be writing to is Joyce M Schlener, Associate Products Manager.

        I'll let everyone know as soon as I have information in my little hand.

Margie Forrest, RN, BSN, IBCLC, in WPB, FL.