From:
Molly Brannigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 19:51:08 -0800
A mom from one of my breastfeeding classes has just found out that her baby
has been diagnosed with a cleft lip, and possibly a cleft palate. She is
looking for an IBCLC in the San Francisco Bay Area with experience in
helping babies with clefts. If you know of someone, please email me
privately at [log in to unmask]

Thanks so much, Molly