From:
pat Bull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 20:01:02 -0500

>Come on all you long-weaned Lactnetters, unbutton your shirts,
>practice your expressing skills, and report back to us. Who holds the
>record? I suspect this is not too unusual. Or is it just more common
>in those of us who work in this field?

Happy Holloween everyone.  Finally done handing out the candy.  Read this
post and my baby, 12 year old Rachel sitting next to me doing her homework
asked what I was laughing about.  She read the post and said you better
respond mom.  Well, I have to say after 11 yrs., I can still get a few yellow
drops.  You think I need an endocrine work-up done??? Just kidding.  I know
it is fairly common.

"Life holds so much--so much to be so happy about always. Most people ask for
happiness on condition.  Happiness can be felt only if you don't set
conditions." Artur Rubinstein

Pat Bull, RN, IBCLC
The Breastfeeding Connection/Medela
Naperville, IL (temp dropped to the 20's-burrrrrrrrr)