From:
"Joseph R. Hollen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 1995 09:52:47 -0700
The idea sounds great to have a vote in the shareholders meeting, however
my husband was reading over my shoulder and checked on their stock  They
have 8 million shares of stock. Even if many of us purchased one share at
$38.00 per share, you can estimate the amount we would spend to even
have 1% of the vote.  A great idea, but don't run out and purchase.  The
commissions would also kill us.  Kathleen, thank you for going tothe
meeting and letting your voice be heard.  That in itself is a major step,
and as breastfeeding goes, a beginning.  Yoou can take up as much space
as you wish reporting on these activities, in my opinion, because this
activity is as importnat to breastfeeding as many other topics we discuss.
Thank you again for the LACTNET.