Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 11:16:41 EST
Karen says,

<< Don't know if anecdotal info is of help, but this mother of 5 noticed no
real
 difference in nipple size; however, I had to go up 1/2 shoe size with my 5th
 baby (4th pregnancy). Wonder if there's a correlation? >>

I went up a half shoe size with EACH pregnancy.  Started with a size 9 -- and
Timothy put me over the top w/ 10 1/2 (which you usually can't get so I wear
an 11).  Ring size went up 1/2 size, and with Tim, the color of my hair
changed to an ugly dark mouse.  For those of you who have only known me
blonde (I do believe that would encompass any of you on this list) there is a
reason I'm very friendly with Madame Clairol!!

Nipple size didn't change tho.  Sigh.

Jan