From:
Janet Lynn Kroeker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 15:08:36 -0400
Thanks for your overwhelming positive response - wow! Today I am
composing my letter to the Director and Board - which I will post -
post-haste . . . .

In the meantime, we are moving ahead with a "Breastfeed-in" (Yup,
this means hanging out at the Aquarium during business hours and
breastfeeding our babies in front of the exhibit and possibly carrying
signs?) at the Aquarium in October 2004. Let me know if you want to
participate. (Still in the idea phase so suggestions are most
welcome.) We are looking specifically for Aquarium members and
friends and welcome all others to participate. Since there is a fee
attached to entry, we hope to facilitate those of you without
memberships with passes etc. I would like to see at least 15 - 30
people (especially breastfeeding moms) to participate. We are peace
loving, life giving people who wish only to be heard by this organization
and affect a change in this harmful exhibit. We want children to be
there too! Let me know your ideas and how you can help.