From:
MARIE BIANCUZZO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 1995 06:55:54 -0400
If you are interested in adding to your collection of information on cup
feeding, you may want to have a look at an article that appeared about
a year ago. It is not a formal study but rather, a case report that shows
that cup feeding is safe and effective. The article was based on a case
at University of Rochester Medical Center, where Dr. Lawrence and I were
at the time. Here's the complete citation:

Biancuzzo, M. (1994). Breastfeeding preterm twins: A case report. Birth,
21(2), 96-100.

I believe Birth is circulated internationally, but if you can't find it,
let me know and I'll send you a copy of the article.

--
Marie Biancuzzo, RN MS                      Perinatal Nurse Consultant
PO Box 1562                                        Phone: 703-758-0092