From:
Rowena Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2008 17:36:52 -0800
Julie, I read your post on Lactnet. I had a thought to offer. I think Pediatricians will appreciate hearing how you will be able to "lighten their losds" by addressing the needs of new mommies, giving the doctors  and their staffs more time to ---whatever---. I am not a good salesman, but I heard this from a speaker at a conference in the past. You inform the doctors how you will make their lives/jobs easier. You would have to reassure them that you will keep them informed and that you know when to refer. There may be someone who is longing for such an offer as yours! Good luck!
Rowena Tucker IBCLC
Bryan, Texas, USA