From:
Jodine Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2015 14:08:18 -0700
I still have not been able to confirm that hospitals have purchased Medolac
or Mother's Milk Coop's  "Coop Donor Milk" product.

Medolac/MMC continues to promote the product for sale. They continue to
make reference to it being used currently in hospitals in the US. Pricing
information remains unclear and I've been unable to confirm with anyone,
anywhere, what hospital might be using the product.

The most product recent sales pitch at the end of 2014 was a "Buy Three
Cases Get Two Free" offer. The last price offered after that deal was
calculated looks to be around $6/oz.  However MMC's CEO Adrienne Weir said
in early January 2015 the price for the product is $4/oz. Further, she has
reiterated that there are "hospital partners," NICUS in the US that are
using the product.

Has any hospital purchased this milk? Or has anyone heard of anyone that
has purchased this milk? Is any hospital using this milk after receiving it
as a donation, free of charge, or on an experimental basis?

I can be contacted privately at the above email. There is an ability to
make a completely anonymous comment on my blog (see link below) and if you
don't want even an anonymous comment made public, let me know and I will
not publish it.

Jodine Chase
Human Milk News
http://www.bfnews.blogspot.com