From:
mama jake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 14:22:30 -0400
They are merely formalizing an arrangement that has existed for awhile.
Last pregnancy when I traced where my formula mailing list mail was
coming from since i am so careful about that, it was an online purchase
from one of the many stores owned by Motherswork, e.g., Motherhood
Maternity, Pea in the Pod.  They sell their names to all the major
formula companies.  Maybe now they will only sell their names to Ross.
This could be an improvement ;p  I have been boycotting them and all
their subs for a while.  Go to the Motherswork site and you will see how
many maternity clothing manufacturers and stores they own.  it is
amazing.  And all the names they get go to a central computer which
sells them to the formula direct mail houses.

Jake, the unwanted formula mailing avenger
-
Jake Cipolla, retired lawyer; stay-at-home mom to Luca Antonio
(7/26/94), Nicholas Liam (5/1/97), and Aidan Gabriel (3/28/00); LLL
Leader; student LC. mailto:[log in to unmask]