From:
Beverley Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 01:01:35 +1100
OK folks

We have a huge list of people.  Is there a way we can publish, politicise,
and market this news without invading privacy?

Is this like "outing" or is this like "good" publicity or is it a tool we
can use in the war against cows milk.

I see in my imagination a huge billboard, with a huge notice appearing on
your freeways and in the middle of a baseball, cricket or football screen
naming players, athletes etc who were breastfed or who are breastfeeding.

The question could be put "Are you one of the famous people who have
breastfed?"

We just had a list published in the daily papers of a number of national
treasures voted on by the public. I don't know who conducted it but I was
delighted when a former prime minister did not make it on the list but his
wife did!   (This PM fancied himself as a "ladies man" left his very loyal
wife for a younger woman)

Is there some way  breastfeeding famous persons or breastfed famous persons
could become member of a golden standard list?

Just putting my 2 cents worth in.

Beverley Walker Melbourne Australia