From:
Dany L gauthier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2012 08:31:15 -0400
Hello Lactnetters,

I have been on this list for a long time. I am an old Quebec LC (cert. 1991) and I have worked as an LC since 1996. I am not a nurse. I got from a background of breastfeeding support groups and have studied in Bio-anthropology. I am presently working for the Cree Board of Health and Social Services of James Bay in their Public Health Department and I love working with the Cree people of James Bay.

I read the post asking if there is any type of work done on BFHI NICUs and I know that the Nordic countries are the ones developing it, mainly in Sweden. Also, a past colleague of mine is working on this in Quebec. You can e-mail me privately for her contact info.

As for You tube clips, I created a blog on breastfeeding for the Cree people (available to everyone) and I embed You Tube clips all the time. You tube gives 2 options: to copy the URL link or to embed it completely. I have just embedded the Baby Rap on my blog as I found it great, so you can see what happens when we embed it.

To copy or embed, just look under the window where we see the video, it has different buttons and one is SHARE. When you click on that another window opens and it gives you the options to copy the link or embed. If you choose embed, you simply have to copy the text and put it in a web page.

Dany Gauthier, IBCLC
Mistissini, Qc