Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2012 13:21:18 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (18 lines)
I am posting this for myself.  I am looking to get pregnant in the next few months with my second child.  My husband and I are very excitied and want to expand our family, but I have serious fears about a supply drop.  My daughter is now 13m old and nursing about 4x/day.  I work full-time so she nurses whenever she wants when she is with me, more on weekends than during the week.  I have continued to try to offer at lunchtime at daycare but she is a busy body and is not interested.  She enjoys playing instead.  She drinks water all day at daycare and eats table food.  She does drink 4-6oz total of soymilk (her personal preferance as we have let her try both soy and cows milk) with snacks at daycare.  
I am not ready to wean and I do not think she is ready either.  I would feel terrible if I influenced her weaning by having a supply drop in pregnancy.  I could start pumping again if you wise women feel that would help.  What are your recommendations?

Sandra Jean Taylor
WIC Nutritionist/BPC Team Leader
Albuquerque, NM  

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2