Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2014 09:32:36 -0500
I would question that this is ductal yeast.  Deep breast pain is often associated with a tongue-tie baby who is causing what I call "milk reflux" - the gums or tight oral structures restricting the flow of milk and pushing it back up into the breast.  Changing breasts frequently, using a pump to empty the breast or hand-expression often helps.   I don't use diflucan at all anymore because of this information.  Please refer to Dr. Hale's research on candida for further info.