From:
Heather Shelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 21:46:00 -0800
I looked in the archives, but the only info I found was from 1997 and
before. I have a doula client whose baby is shown on ultrasound to have a
cleft lip, but they think that the palate is fine. Can anyone point me to
current practices, research, in breastfeeding before the surgery and after?
She would like to have some good research in hand for the doctors.

Thank you for your wonderful knowledge and help.

Also she is in the Seattle, WA area so good resources are appreciated from
those of you in the area.

Heather Shelley CD, LCCE

Midwifery Student MCU

www.birthingyourway.com