From:
Glenn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 1997 23:17:18 -0800
I agree that this kind of support is probably the most effective help any mother could get to attain, maintain and sustain breastfeeding.  But what is the cost?  What do you charge for this service?  (I think you need to reply to me privately re the cost, as discussing rates is not considered "kosher" on L'net).

In the long run, of course, it is cheap, whatever the cost, because it means the baby will breastfeed well for a good long time.  But is this something "most" primips can afford, on the short term?

Sincerely,  Chanita, San Francisco