From:
Jennifer Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 07:47:31 -0500
I am sorry - I did not mean to offend.  My apologies to all who my tone
offended - I was trying to stay short and was apparently too short!
Perhaps this will be better...it strikes me that we are living in a
convenience generation - if it is convenient to us, we do it, and sometimes
we as a generation do not think about the consequences to those around us.
I think it spans all areas of life, but is especially disturbing in birth
and breastfeeding, where the person likely to be most affected by our
decisions is a newborn.

Again, sorry if I offended!

Jennifer B. Davis, ICCE-CD, CD(DONA)
Triangle Birth Network, Inc.