From:
Karen Gromada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2013 00:23:22 -0400
Rita, I don't know if this would work for this mother, but I've met a
couple of moms who found an inexpensive pop-up privacy shelter worked for
them. (Hope this link works!)
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_2_7?url=search-alias%3Dsporting&field-keywords=privacy+shelter+pop+up&sprefix=privacy%2Csporting%2C249

Karen G

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 12:00 AM, LACTNET automatic digest system